Please ensure you provide the correct ring size when you place an order.
The most accurate fitting can be offered by your local jeweller who can provide a size by measuring your finger, or another ring of the correct size.
You can also email me with your postal address to request a plastic ring gauge with which you can measure your own size.
- Your finger size can change during the day – The best time to measure is at the end of the day when your fingers are at their largest. Do not measure when your hands are cold as your fingers could be up to half a size smaller than usual.
- If you are buying a gift, the best way to establish ring size is to borrow a ring of theirs (from the correct finger!) and take it to your local jeweller for an accurate measurement.
- A wider band will feel tighter than a narrower band. This is also true for a ringset of 3 or more rings that are worn together as an interlocking stack. Heather will take this into account when creating your set.
- Your ring should fit your finger comfortably: it should be snug, but still loose enough to slide over your knuckle.
- If you have recieved your order and your rings do not fit comfortably, Heather is able to offer a first re-size free of charge.
If you have any questions regarding ring sizing, please get in touch and she will be happy to assist. email@example.com